CABA 2021 Installation Gala
Time & Location
About the Event
The Chinese American Bar Association of Greater Chicago will be hosting its 35th Annual Installation Gala at Bridge 410 on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
5:30pm - 6:30pm: Cocktail Hour
6:30pm - 7:30pm: Formal Program
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Networking/Mingling
We will be celebrating the following awardees:
- Justice Laura C. Liu Lifetime Achievement Award - Jennifer Gong-Gershowitz
- Distinguished Service in Law Award - Kim Leung
- Rising Star Award - Eric Zhi
In order to attend the event, guests must either (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or (2) present proof of a negative COVID-19 test from within 2 days prior to the event date. Additionally, masks must be worn at all times while at the bar and buffet areas.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Cooley LLP (Gold)
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP (Gold)
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP (Gold)
- The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving Ltd (Silver)
- Mayer Brown LLP (Silver)
- Schiff Hardin LLP (Silver)
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Attorney Gala + Membership$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Law Student Gala + Membership$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Ret/Public Interest Gala + MBR$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Judge Gala ONLY$0$00$0