Alliance of Bar Associations is conducting judicial screening for the election in March next year.
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) is hosting the interviews in its office (20 S Clark #900).
- Judicial Candidate materials are available at the sessions.
- It starts with two attorney investigators’ report before the candidate is invited into the room. The investigators usually highlight the potential issues and controversies regarding the candidate .
- The candidate will make an opening statement, and then open for questions.
- Judicial Evaluation Chairs have their routine questions. Everybody is welcome to ask questions but not pressured.
- Asian American Bar Association (AABA) has an evaluation form to be filled out on-site or later.
- Lunch & snacks are usually provided.
All licensed attorneys are welcome to sign up here.